Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

July 21, 2012

EZE-FRA-LNZ

Sorry I could not post the last days, I was preparing for my trip to Autria. I finally had enough miles at Lufthansa to get an upgrade from economy to business class, and it was amazing! In business they let you take two carry-ons and check two luggages of 32 kg, so I had to keep on adding shoes in the luggage. Now I have a mess of stuff to organize!! But the flight was great and the food amazing! What is better than having a rosti for breakfast?! And the leg room, oh my!...could stretch, dance, whatever I pleased! I wore my complot leggings, H&M shirt, forever XXI blazer, Jackie Smith handbag and Melissa shoes. I also had  Juicy Couture terry hoodie on, but was so hot in Argentina that could not wear it. I'm pretty sure you will see it in a future post. 






Thanks for reading!!!

xoxo

.........................................
Disculpen que estuve ausente durante un par de dias, me estaba preparando para el viaje a Austria. Por fin me alcanzaron las millas para hacer un upgrade de economy a business class, por lo que tuve que agregar mas cosas en las valijas!. El viaje estuvo espectacular y prometo que en estos dias voy a estar terminando de responder todos los comentarios. Gracias por leer! Besote! 

23 comments:

  1. parece que fue un buen viaje :), me gusta tu cartera, besos:)


    http://undergroundaddictstyle.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect blazer!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh flying business class sounds nice! Great that you had a good flight. :)
    xo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! The pics are lovely. have a fun there:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice handbag :))

    http://fashionpuding.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonito post!
    http://fashionstyle--blog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmm! i'm so hungry! gonna eat now!
    xoxo ;*

    http://lorena-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayyyyy travelling level PRO :)
    hermoso outfit! ♥
    Mic.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg business class, how great is that?:) which airline did you take? the food looks familiar to me haha:)

    lots of love & have fun in austria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was amazing!!! The airline was Lufthansa... :) xoxo

      Delete
  10. love your handbag! Have a lovely time in austria! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, it looks like you have so much space in the plane! Lucky you, and hope you have a great time!!!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bon voyage girl....love your travel look!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun in Austria!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. can you believe I never traveled in a plane?
    Love your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. que bueno que ya estas en tu destino final... me alegro tanto por ti en serio, mantennos al tanto de como va todo alla ok!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  16. Esaaaa por business ;)
    Me alegro q hayas llegado bieeenn !!

    .Jeso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graciassss :) Estuvo muy bueno!!! Igual tuvo bastante turbulencia :S...

      Delete
  17. Great outfit as always! And I couldn't agree more about the breakfast part :)

    New post at my blog http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...