Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

January 14, 2013

Fashion Courses







Last april, I had the opportunity to attend the Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion short courses in Buenos Aires. They had tons of courses to pick from, which made it really difficult to pick. I ended up taking the Research Skills for Fashion Design course with Ian Scott Kettle and Visual Merchandising Strategies with Tony Morgan.

Sadly, this year, I'm living closer to London than to Argentina and won't be able to make it. So, to all my Argentinean (and Latin American) readers: you should definitely try to make it!!! It was a great experience!. To my European readers: You should pick a class and go to London! And for my American readers.... well, I took a summer class in FIT, highly recommend it! or travel to London... or Argentina! :) 


Anyways, here is the link to their website and all the short courses available.
How I wish I could take their draping on the stand class! 
xoxo!


21 comments:

  1. I would love to attend a fashion course, it must be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this info, dear!

    Have a fabulous week!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, you've had some very amazing opportunities! i can't imagine how much fun it must be to learn about fashion, and in Argentina no less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so interesting. Thanks for share.
    Martha Zuñiga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics
    http://melolimparfaite.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow cool, sound so interesting! Have a great week! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that's awesome that you got to participate in something like that! hope it was super informative! i would love to be able to sit-in a class like that! -xo.melody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing,honey!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.., You got the great moment there dear ..

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would of loved to done a fashion course when I was younger but studied Law, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It must have been very cool! I'd love to take a couse as this one!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love art too, it's always so beautiful to me. I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice place, i like to visit that! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i so would if i could afford all that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be so much fun!!
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm going to be taking my first draping class next year and i'm so nervous!!
    thanks for the info (:

    Cassandra Kranz
    http://yoursweetfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...