Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

August 12, 2013

Stylight





And I finally have a Stylight profile!!! I'm really glad I did it, as I'm already obsessed with checking outfits on it's iphone app. But what I love the most is that I can create outfit boards. I can add videos, songs, images and anything that inspires me. I can even share some beautiful alternatives to re-create the look!. I just started with it, so I do not have many outfits... but I will start adding more asap!. The best part is that with their iphone app I can do them on the go! 






Do you have a Stylight profile?
Let me know if you have a stylight account so I can check out your looks!
You can follow me here. ^^



post signature


7 comments:

  1. La verdad es que es una web bastante chula ^^

    un besito

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing video!
    xoxo!

    www.fashionfrisson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya me registre, no conocia esto si no es por ti no lo veo nunca... Ya te sigo... besos y gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so cool! Going to check it out!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me mire la aplicacion por movil justamente el otro dia ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...