After thinking about it for a really long time, I decided to subscribe to glossybox. One of the main reasons was the fact that I do not know what it brings until I get it! I love kinder eggs, but their toys are not really useful for me. So I think of this box as a huge kinder egg, without chocolate, but that's not a problem as I always have something good in the drawers!!!
It was really exciting to find out that this would be an Oktoberfest edition. This made me really curious about what it would bring! A pretzel? Body lotion with beer smell? It only included a special themed nail sticker. Besides this, I think it only affected the packaging as the products were not specially decorated or themed. Still, I love it!
The box included:
- Glossybox lipstick in Glossy Pink. At first I was skeptic about this one, but as soon as I tried it on, it became my fave! It is the exact same shade as my lips, so it hides all imperfections. Love it.
- Gosh Mineral Color Pigments. LOVE! I really like pigments, and gold ? Heaven!
- La Roche-Posay Moisturizing cream for dry skin. Always welcome! Great brand and perfect size for flights!
- L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Les Ombres in Beige Trench. Beige Trench? Such a lovely name! I'm not really good with eye shadows, but will definitely try it! :) It comes with a tiny instruction in the back. And again, golden shades? Score!.
- SYOSS Oleo Intense Micro-Spruhkur. I still did not try this one, but considering how destroyed my hair is, it is more than welcome!
- Beautybird nail stickers. Will try them tomorrow morning. I once tried on the Sephora ones and loved them... so I'm excited to try them again. The shade is not my fave, but well, it is Oktoberfest!.
It also included some discounts at stores and a free make-up session.
Can't wait to check out next month's glossybox :)
Thanks for reading!!!
Ayer recibí mi primera cajita Glossybox...y me encanto! Es super divertido abrirla y ver que hay e ir descubriendo y chequeando los productos. Ademas, incluyeron cosas super interesantes! El tema era Oktoberfest, por lo que tenia un papel divino, con motivos temáticos y unos stickers para las uñas que voy a usar mañana :) No puedo esperar a que llegue la próxima! Gracias por leer! Besote!!!