After making the tres leches cupcakes, I had tons of ingredients leftovers. So I made these with all the leftovers ( and a few new things).
-225g of soft butter
-225g plain flour
-2tsp baking powder
-225g caster sugar
-450g caster sugar
-190g soft butter
1. Mix the butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, eggs and vanilla essence.
2. Bake for approx. 18 minutes at 180 Cº
3. Stir together the condensed milk with a little bit of milk.
4. Poke several holes in the top of the cupcakes (I used a McDonald's straw) and pour the mixture from point 3, over each cupcake.
7. Refrigerate for two hours or overnight.
8.Mix the butter, sugar, milk and coloring to make the frosting.
Hope you like them!