Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

October 5, 2012

Flowers and spikes

Hi! Right now I'm at the airport, after failing at the attempt of getting something from AdR at H&M. But I do not give up, I know I will be able to get something, mostly because the H&M austrian website still has a Marni blouse on sale! Here are some pics from my last night in Austria... now I'm on my way to Argentina! Will be there for two or three weeks. By the time you read this, I will be in Buenos Aires. I don't really like flying so I HOPE I'm in BsAs... 



 
Forever XXI blazer
Grain de Malice blouse
Topshop jeans and headband.
Paula Cahen D'Anvers shoes

Thanks for reading!!!

xoxo ^^

..........................................
 Hola! Ahora estoy en el aeropuerto, esperando el avión a Buenos Aires. No m gusta mucho volar, por lo que espero que cuando lean esto, este a salvo en mi casa. Voy por un par de semanas a terminar con la Universidad de una vez por todas! haha. Les cuento que la pagina de H&M es una porquería. A las 10 de la mañana puse todos los productos en la bolsita y me decía que no podía comprar dos productos iguales. Claro, se súper entiende, Pero ni uno me dejo comprar!!! Lo peor es que todas las otras colecciones estuvieron disponibles en Linz, pero esta...nop, solo en ciudades mas pequeñas. En este momento H&M no es mi bff!!! Gracias por leer ^^ Besote!

12 comments:

  1. Adorable head piece! wish i could find one for myself! Have a great weekend!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headband is so unique. I love it!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in Argentina!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit ^^
    I love your handband :)

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes, blazer and fillet (:
    xoxo
    http://thefacesoffashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is so romantic! love the flowers in your hair:) hope you're having a good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that is quite possibly the best headband on earth. The colors of the flowers are so beautiful, and the spikes are completely badass. You look adorable. I hope you are having a splendid time on your trip! (:

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cute flowers in your hair. I hope you are having fun in Argentina!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta la diadema. Es la candidata ideal para hacer un DIY.
    Besos desde Madrid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...