Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

May 30, 2012

Cambridge Satchel

Here is a sneak peek at the accessories from tomorrow's outfit post. This is one of my beautiful Cambridge Satchel. It is the 15'' vintage brown satchel and it has my initials embossed in gold.


Juicy Couture sunglasses

                                          xoxo!

..........................................     
Aqui hay un vistazo al conjunto del post de mañana. Esta es una de mis Cambridge Satchel, tengo dos...una con mis iniciales y otra en amarillo con mi nombre. Espero que les guste el outfit de mañana!.
Besote! 

7 comments:

  1. I <3 cambridge satchel''s

    ... but they are so difficult to get! Lucky You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YESSS!!! it took like I really long time for them to arrive, but it did not take longer than what they told me... :)

      Delete
  2. love it! I'm following you on bloglovin. :)

    www.zsucukor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s beautiful! I still don´t have a cambridge satchel, I think it´s time to buy one! Cool that it has you initials.
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...